users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WADL + Ant

From: Andrew Ochsner <aochsner_at_cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:08:27 -0700

I'm also happy to dive in and help as I created and have been using it for a
bit now... While I totally know it's limited (does just enough for me but
thought it was good enough that others might find it useful).

So the example I gave is exactly what I have and it works fine using the
extended javadoc tags.

Not sure what you mean that it doesn't support hte sub component
wadlGenerators...could you maybe post the snippet of your build.xml?

Thanks
Andy O