users@jersey.java.net

re: Build Issues

From: Marsh Eric <emarsh_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:20:02 -0600

Jakub,

Thanks for pointing me at the jaxb-impl version. It seems to be
building now. Yes, I'm still experiencing some problems and I just
wanted to be able to set some breakpoints and see what's really going
on.

I've been really pushing to get this project done so that I can post
my app on the iTunes store and so haven't taken the time to look at a
lot of the newer technologies such as Maven yet. Once my app is
released I'm going to take some time to really study what's new. (I'm
just getting back to serious coding after spending several years
trying to get a non-tech related business off the ground.)

Eric