users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WADL generator resource loading uses the wrong class loader

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:46:10 +0100

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:16:50AM +0100, Paul Sandoz wrote:
> This looks like a reflection error, possibly introduced with the latest
> code modifications to support better resource loading using InputStream, or
> may be something separate that occurs now that we fixed something else.
>
> Just to be clear, this is only reproducible when the Jersey jars are
> shipped with GF, correct?

No, this one is related to just

svn co ${jersey} && cd jersey/samples/generate-wadl && mvn clean install

I noticed we are using jdk1.5ur12 on hudson (where it does not fail),
while i am running with:

java version "1.5.0_17"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_17-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_17-b04, mixed mode)

~Jakub