users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WADL generator resource loading uses the wrong class loader

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:16:50 +0100

This looks like a reflection error, possibly introduced with the
latest code modifications to support better resource loading using
InputStream, or may be something separate that occurs now that we
fixed something else.

Just to be clear, this is only reproducible when the Jersey jars are
shipped with GF, correct?

Paul.