users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Cleanup of jersey-multipart BodyPartEntity data

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:04:39 +0100

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:23 PM, Andrew Feller wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Ah, it seems I was looking in an older, higher level directory than
> contribs: http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/jersey-multipart/
> . Are there plans to remove this directory seeing as how the
> contribs directory is jersey-multipart current home?

I am reluctant to remove anything because some developers may well be
depending on those artifacts.

Ideally i would like to deprecate the pom files, somehow, i do not
know if it is possible. Or at least we will if we can place a
DEPRECATED_README.txt somewhere whose contents indicate where things
have moved (if at all).

Paul.