users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerException: Fatal issues found

From: Bhatti, Shahzad <shahbhat_at_amazon.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:26:53 -0700

Actually, the other method is using POST, e.g.
    @POST
    @Consumes("application/json")
    @Produces("application/json")
    @Path("{packageName}/{workflowName}")
    public Response createWorkflowByJson(
            @PathParam("packageName") String packageName,
            @PathParam("workflowName") String workflowName,
            @Context UriInfo uriInfo,
            JSONObject request) throws JSONException {
    }

And that works. Thanks.