users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Comment: Jersey 1.0 is released

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:41:42 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I have RC 1 installed on my Mac and have the correct version:

paul-sandozs-macbook-pro:NetBeans 6.5 RC1.app paulsandoz$ pwd
/Applications/NetBeans/NetBeans 6.5 RC1.app
paul-sandozs-macbook-pro:NetBeans 6.5 RC1.app paulsandoz$ jar ft
`find . -name "*311*jar"` | grep Produces.class
javax/ws/rs/Produces.class

I wonder if there is an issue with 0.8 obtained via the plugin and
installed on earlier versions of NBs and 1.0 that comes bundled with
NB RC 1?

Paul.