users@jersey.java.net

Problem with version 1.0

From: Reece Garrett <RGARRET_at_co.pierce.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:06 -0700

Hello all,

I have a fairly straight forward spring app using Jersey version 0.9-ea. But when I switched over to version 1.0 all of my requests (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) return 204 even if the URL is not valid. The other odd thing is when I use the OPTIONS header I do get the proper WADL for the resources. According to the logs jersey is picking up all of my resources and the requests are getting to the server (otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the wadl) but I never make it into the resource methods.

Again, the only variable is the version of jersey. Everything works great with 0.9-ea but my requests just return 204 with version 1.0. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Reece