users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Using a Filter instead of a Servlet for Jersey?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:43:05 +0200

Hi Gili,

Currently it is not possible without duplicating all the functionality
in the current servlet. I have been meaning to look at this but never
found the time. In general only having Jersey servlet support as a
filter is probably the right solution. So perhaps we should change
this for 1.0.1? could you log an issue to track this?

I am not sure how to make things work as of now, perhaps it is
possible to have a servlet filter that forwards to wicket or the
Jersey servlet?

Paul.