users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] ClassNotFoundException: com/sun/jersey/api/container/ContainerException

From: Cameron Jones <cmhjones_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:33:27 +1100

Few! Thanks for the pointer, got passed that one but now got a bunch
of other class issues, i think i know where to go from here.

I'm using maven but for some reason it's unable to download anything
from http://download.java.net/maven/2 repository, it just keeps saying
they can't be found and to install the files manually...i don't know
what could be wrong with the config as it's correctly referencing both
the maven 1 and 2 repos.

Another strange issue i have is that the examples can't find the
default maven plugins and i have to explicitly set their versions in
the pom...very annoying. I'm not sure what the problem is as i've been
using maven locally for about a year without issue until this.

No probs with jersey tho, keen to get down to some well needed REST! :)