users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Session beans as resource classes

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:34:59 -0400

Paul,

Speaking about this with a few friends real quick over IM,
implementation help is definitely possible (not necessarily from me
since I am currently busy trying to implement EJB 3.1 Lite for the
Spring framework/platform). However, they and I would want to know the
likelihood of EJB 3.1/JAX-RS integration being standards
defined/approved rather than being implementation specific...

You being a co-spec lead on JSR 311, what's your thoughts on that?

Cheers,
Reza