users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Session beans as resource classes

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:02:12 +0200

Hi Reza,

> OK, I'll try to see what time permits.

Thanks!

> Speaking about this with a few friends real quick over IM,
> implementation help is definitely possible (not necessarily from me
> since I am currently busy trying to implement EJB 3.1 Lite for the
> Spring framework/platform).

Interesting, do you have any pointers to that work?

> However, they and I would want to know the likelihood of EJB 3.1/JAX-
> RS integration being standards defined/approved rather than being
> implementation specific...
> You being a co-spec lead on JSR 311, what's your thoughts on that?

We plan to work on a maintenance release of JAX-RS that aligns with EE
6 and the technologies that are part of it. The discussions we have
been having so far have been most useful in helping to prepare for
that :-) any implementation work and examples will likely help drive
what may be specified.

Paul.