users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Paper tigers and hidden dragons

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:21:53 +0200

Paul,

thank you for posting the link. It was really interesting to read. While I
share Roy's conclusion, I actually think that XMPP is very interesting and
maybe in some future the world might accept that there are two general
purpose protocols: HTTP for polling services, and XMPP for pushing services.
Maybe JAX-RS 3.0 will support it? ;-)

Regards

Markus