users@jersey.java.net

Re: Injectable fields not set on target object for proxied resource (using cglib)

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_javakaffee.de>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 05:41:50 +0100

Hi Paul,

I would like to help with spring integration as far as I can (I know
very little about jersey, and a little bit more about spring). And I
must say that my time until the beginning of april is also fairly
limited. But if I can help I would like to do so.

What do you have in mind concerning spring integration?

Cheers,
Martin