users@jersey.java.net

Re: GET parameters as List or Map?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:55:44 +0100

On Feb 29, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Marc Hadley wrote:

> On Feb 29, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Gabor Szokoli wrote:
>>
>> I have a GET method which takes a bunch of optional search
>> parameters.
>> I then put these in a map, keyed by the @QueryParam.
>> A cool servlet framework we use (wicket) has a construct called
>> PageParameters. Is there anything similar in Jersey?
>>
> You can use UriInfo.getQueryParameters instead of lots of
> @QueryParam annotated parameters.

I just looked at the Wicket JavaDoc for PageParameters [1]. There are
some similarities to javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap [2]. BTW we used
to have typed helpers in MultivaluedMap (using the same rules as for
@*Param annotated method parameter types) but we removed them (they
are still in the implementation).

I would really like to work out how to integrate Jersey with Wicket.

Paul.

[1] http://wicket.sourceforge.net/apidocs/wicket/PageParameters.html
      http://wicket.sourceforge.net/apidocs/wicket/util/value/
ValueMap.html