users@jersey.java.net

Re: null pointer in resources scan

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:21:31 +0100

On Jan 30, 2008, at 12:20 PM, guilhem legal wrote:

> Solved!
>

>> Hmm... perhaps this is a file separator issue. What does the
>> following print out:
>>

> I don't know why i don't think to that ealier, i move my project to
> C:\ and it work,

Great!

> it was probably the "Documents%20and%20Settings" which not pass.
>
> thanks you very much for your help.

Thanks for your patience and perseverance!

Looks like i need to do some testing of this on windows. In general
we don't have enough servlet-based unit tests (we need to use Jetty
to run in process, but we also require a more general testing
framework for general deployment) and we should start testing on
Windows, Linux and Solaris on JDK 5 and 6 (thankfully with Hudson
this is easy to configure).

Paul.