users@jersey.java.net

Re: Error when reloading context in Tomcat

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:06:21 -0500

On Jan 30, 2008, at 4:21 AM, Paul Sandoz wrote:

> Marc, did you observe the same processing exception related to the
> taglib.tld when encountering thread-local persistence issues or was
> it something different?

It was a different error but I observed it in Glassfish rather than
Tomcat. The symptoms were similar, you could deploy and run the app
once then subsequent reloads would fail until the app server was
restarted. Once I fixed the leaky persistence context handling
everything went back to normal.

Marc.