dev@jersey.java.net

Jersey security annotations and tomcat container.

From: James Russo <jr_at_halo3.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:31:50 -0500

Hello,

        Forgive me if this isn't 100% jersey related. I'd like to be able to provide method (or class) level annotations to secure a Jersey based API using basic auth. Can someone point me in the right direction here? I see @PermitAll, @DenyAll, @PermitRoles annotations and would like to use these, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get them enforced.

Right now, I have everything secured via web.xml, but want to push it into the individual methods (and perhaps resource classes).

I am using Tomcat 6.x, Jersey 1.1.5 and Jersey-Spring 1.01 & spring 2.5.6.SEC01.

Thanks,

-jr