dev@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] list operator in URI templates

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:46:36 +0100

On Feb 5, 2010, at 11:26 AM, Jim Webber wrote:

> Hey Paul,
>
> Thanks for replying - the solution you described (matrix params
> deserialising into a list) is what I've got now as a workaround. I
> just thought I'd done something really silly and missed a way of
> getting Jersey to do this conversion for me.

I see can why the confusion arises because of the way JAX-RS calls
things URI templates.

> Anyway for now I'll plug away with the matrix params solution for
> the Neo4j REST interface.

OK. Looking forward to seeing the results.

> I'll refactor it as and when the URI template stuff evolves (or
> perhaps even find some time to help evolve it).

OK. Before we standardize we like to experiment and get working
implementations so potentially i could implement some extension in
Jersey but some help in this area would be fantastic :-)

> Thanks again for your help, it's made my day way better.

Great! glad to be of help,
Paul.