dev@jersey.java.net

Re: jMaki + Jersey + Google Map mashup sample app

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:28:29 +0100

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 06:20:17PM +0100, Paul Sandoz wrote:
> Arun Gupta wrote:
> >I'm definitely waiting for better JSON support from Jersey. We also need
> >to make sure that the generated JSON is jMaki friendly as well.
> >

> Yes, i defer to Jakub on the exact details of this :-)

The idea is to have json support integrated directly
into jaxb, which is what i am working on nowadays.

And yes, i am trying to make it jMaki friendly
by supporting jMaki data models [1] or at least
making it easy to generate them.

I have already tested some (non-jaxb-integrated) prototype
code in [json-improvements] branch, which works fine with
jMaki and need to integrate it to the jaxb.
The integration is not that trivial, but
i hope to have some results soon.

~Jakub

[1]http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/jMakiDataModels