dev@jaxb2-commons.java.net

Re: Migrating to github?

From: Eirik Lygre <eirik.lygre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:42:25 +0000

OK, that makes reasonable sense. I might move the few plugins that were
last touched by me, too.

I see that you kept the package naming
(org.jvnet.jaxb2_commons.xjc.generator).

* Do you recommend keeping this for all projects, or should I change to
something else?
* Will this influence publishing to maven central? (I've never done that,
so here is learning to come, but I assume there is some sort of permissions
involved)

Eirik