users@jaxb.java.net

Re: how to get the annotations with the methods in stead of with the fields?

From: xtien <christine_at_christine.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:45:08 -0800 (PST)

There is an annotation @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD) in the xml files
that the Jaxb plugin has generated. According to Jaxb documentation,
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PUBLIC_MEMBER) is default. So my question
boils down to how to I get the plugin to follow the default behavior for
@XmlAccessorType?

Again, this would save me time. The getter names I have are standard camel
case, but the field names use upper case and lower case more or less at
random because they were generated from a system in which I can't control
field names. There should be a configuration file for jaxb, but I can't find
one.