users@jaxb.java.net

Re: how to get the annotations with the methods in stead of with the fields?

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:38:24 +0100

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:45 PM, xtien <christine_at_christine.nl> wrote:

> There is an annotation @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD) in the xml files
> that the Jaxb plugin has generated. According to Jaxb documentation,
> @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PUBLIC_MEMBER) is default. So my question
> boils down to how to I get the plugin to follow the default behavior for
> @XmlAccessorType?

This is controlled by xjc, the JAXB schema compiler, which has a definite code
model, according to which Java code is generated.

> Again, this would save me time.

All right, and it would save the time of the volunteers on this list if you
would post the data describing the problem you have, as I have urged you
to do. Either do this, or, please, stop wasting your and our time.

-W