users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb 2.1.4 plural property names

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:20:33 -0700

Hmmm... I am currently using JDK7 w/o the endorsed dirs and specifying them
in my poms... I'd be happy to test something for you...

But thinking about this... if I understand correctly, you get one behavior
and everyone else gets a different behavior?
You are running Vista, and they are all running XP?
You both cleaned out your local repository, so that shouldn't be it - right?
As far as you know, you all have the same JDK, the same libraries, the same
classpaths, everything - right?
Is there any other differences between them?

Malachi