users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB documentation needs some overhaul?

From: Wagle, Shriniwas <wagle_shriniwas_at_bah.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:15:10 -0400

Having played with JAXB for some, I'm impressed that it was able to
handle some really complex schemas quite well.

However now that I have been browsing the available JAXB documentation
for some time now, thought I'd share with the community my experience:
1. Good documentation was hard to find.
2. Documentation currently seems to be a collection of articles and
faqs, blogs etc. which address lots of issues but don't come across as
comprehensive enough.
3. Some documentation is just not right (may be it is just dated).
3. I think that the JAXB product is quite important and feels robust
now. So might be a time to gift wrap it such that people love it?

Just my 2 cents.