users@jaxb.java.net

Parse with StAX and map to JAXB objects using Reflection?

From: alioum <alioum_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to use Reflection to map xml data I parsed with StAX to the
JAXB classes I generated.
The situation is:
I habe 7 xsd: A.xsd, B.xsd, C.xsd, D.xsd, E.xsd, F.xsd, G.xsd
I generated the JAXB classes successfully using JAXB 1.5 (I must use this
version because I use java 1.4)

Now, when I receive an XML file as an instance of one of the XSDs (e.g.
A.xml), I parse it with StAX and would like to map the extracted data to the
JAXB classes using Reflection. Doing so, I don't have to know what kind of
xml file I receive. I began to implement such a solution using reflection,
but it seems to be very complicated.

Is there any library/tool/add-on or something that can help me solve my
problem ?

Thank you for every help.

Alioum