users@jaxb.java.net

xsd:choice and jaxb2-reflection

From: Hunor Bartha <hunor.bartha_at_ambo.ro>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:00:06 +0300

Hello,

i have another question about the reflection library. I am writing an
xml editor app, that uses jaxb, and generates the gui at runtime from
the generated jaxb objects, using the reflection library.
I have a problem with the properties that are defined in the schema as
xsd:choice. Is there a way to figure out, using the reflection library
that a property is one possible value of a choice. My problem is that
currently i have no way of deciding if i have a property that has a null
value if that is an optional node, or a possible value for a choice.
Any pointers to the right direction are welcome...

Thanks in advanace,

hunor