users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Which Java technology is better for delivering data stream between clients and servers

From: Mohit Anchlia <mohitanchlia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 22:48:42 -0700

I think either ways you'll have to use data stream. In your scenario it
doesn't look like you need to use any web service. I am guessing these are
just some numbers. You could write the data to XML and write XML to socket.
On server side you could parse this XML. Or if you want to try new things
you could write a WSDL and use JAX-WS. I don't think you need JMS here. My
personal opinion would be to use simple XML - this will keep overall
processing time faster.