users@jaxb.java.net

JWSDP 1.6 Jars

From: Gregory Kick <gk5885_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:33:38 -0600

Does anybody know the specifics on the licensing terms for JWSDP? I
was wondering whether or not it'd be possible to put the
"redistributable components" into the maven2-repository_at_d.j.n
(complete with dependency information and the correct groupIds).

Until recently I had largely ignored all of this, but being forced
back into java 1.4 has made it more of an issue. If any of you Sun
guys know the legal stuff, a little insight would be appreciated. If
it doesn't work out, I'd be glad to put the poms in there with the
download link anyway.

--
Gregory Kick
gk5885_at_gmail.com