users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Hosting plugin

From: <HeruMartinus.Salim_at_infineon.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:04:45 +0100

Maybe could you tell the step by step things for the dummies?

Here is my log. It was in german, so I tried to translate it, maybe not exactly the same as the english version.

======================================================================================================
temp\: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" -q import -m plugin tcvs-vendor tcvs-release
CVSROOT=:pserver:herusalim_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs

connect to cvs.dev.java.net:2401 failed: A trial to connect is failed, because there are no respones until the "time limit", or the established connection is incorrect, because the connected Host doesn't response.

Success, CVS operation completed

In C:\UserData\salimher\testJava\plugin: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" -q checkout -d plugin plugin
CVSROOT=:pserver:herusalim_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs

connect to cvs.dev.java.net:2401 failed: A trial to connect is failed, because there are no respones until the "time limit", or the established connection is incorrect, because the connected Host doesn't response.
connect to cvs.dev.java.net:2401 failed: A trial to connect is failed, because there are no respones until the "time limit", or the established connection is incorrect, because the connected Host doesn't response.
Success, CVS operation completed

Tortoise Tip: The top-level folder has now been created in CVS.
To add files and subfolders, invoke the CVS Add Contents command.

I really don't know what can I do.
The things I did was,
1. Right click on the folder to be hosted, and than choose "Make New Module".
2. Enter this line ":pserver:herusalim_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs login" inside the "CVSRoot: " textbox.
3. Press 'Ok'

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Heru