users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Hosting plugin

From: Benoit Callebaut <benoit.callebaut_at_euphonynet.be>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:29:15 +0100

I use also TortoiseCVS and it works.
here is my config :pserver:bencal_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs

I remember I had to update my version of TortoiseCVS.
It was a little bit tricky to set it up fully correctly.

Here is the log of my last update using TortoiseCVS

Dans C:\DOCUME~1\BENOIT~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ : "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" -q version
CVSROOT=:pserver:bencal_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs
Succès : opération CVS terminée
Dans C:\Documents and Settings\Benoit Callebaut\cvs2µ : "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" -q update -d -P
CVSROOT=:pserver:bencal_at_cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs

I tried WinCVS but it doesn't seem to work very well. I think there is a
conflict

Hope it helps