users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Maven2 versus JAXB

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:54:22 -0700

Jonathan Johnson wrote:
> Bill - We have been waiting for someone who has access to the java.net Maven
> Repository to fix this problem. Noone has answered your email or fixed it.
> I wish we could get this fixed its holding up any further progress with this
> plugin. Kohsuke, can you help us?

As I wrote in another e-mail, what I don't understand is I generated
this repository by using m2, and that's what placed jars inside
"maven-plugins".

I'm hoping that Kostis will be able to work on the maven2 repository and
in that process investigate this issue.

Or if this is a blocking issue, we can try to find a way to manually
intervene with the process.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi