users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB, Introspector, BeanInfo and method sigantures

From: Alec Swan <aukcioner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, you got me there, but I was just trying to be sly :)

Well, I must say that JAXB has worked very well for me so far. And considering the fact that it's a pretty mature implementation, it's hard for me to believe it can't do this little simple thing that I need it to do and that makes complete sense to do. I could have solved this problem by using JXPath or something similar instead of the Interceptor API, but to me it looks like that would be fixing the wrong part of the equation.

Thanks.

Alec

Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Perhaps you expected tons of JAXB zealots to jump in once you threatened to explore other options... :)

Anyway, switching to the serious mode. Most of the JAXB team are at J1 this week, so i wouldn't expect them to have too much time to be on this list. Did you consider an option of writing a plugin for generating the classes? I'm not sure if it is possible to achieve what you want, but you can always try...

Kirill

Alec Swan <aukcioner_at_yahoo.com> wrote:maybe even switch to a different technology

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low PC-to-Phone call rates.