users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB, Introspector, BeanInfo and method sigantures

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps you expected tons of JAXB zealots to jump in once you threatened to explore other options... :)

Anyway, switching to the serious mode. Most of the JAXB team are at J1 this week, so i wouldn't expect them to have too much time to be on this list. Did you consider an option of writing a plugin for generating the classes? I'm not sure if it is possible to achieve what you want, but you can always try...

Kirill

Alec Swan <aukcioner_at_yahoo.com> wrote:maybe even switch to a different technology