users@jaxb.java.net

RE: JAXBContext.newInstance() - long time to execute

From: Beech Tanya <TBEECH_at_qinetiq.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:11:53 +0100

Thanks for that. We ran the code through a profiler and found that because
we had zipped the jaxb jars in the aar file it was taking a long time to
unzip them. So we have put them in the tomcat lib directory and that seems
to have done the trick.

Regards Tanya

Tanya Beech
Signal Processing

QinetiQ
Bldg E Rm 103
Malvern Technology Centre
St. Andrews Road, Malvern
Worcestershire, WR14 3PS

Tel: 01684 895232
Email: tbeech_at_QinetiQ.com
Mobile: 07766 134364
Web: www.QinetiQ.com

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts