users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Maven 2 Jaxb2 plugin use

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:31:47 -0500

I'm glad to report that 100% of our customers are satisfied (despite the
customer base is just one, so far ;-) )

Looks like Kohsuke is addressing the checksum hickup. He will be posting
this plugin in a temporary location. I am addressing the verbose tracing
and dependency checks issues.

Thanks for the reality check.