users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Maven 2 Jaxb2 plugin use

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:25:43 -0500

> We can always put a jar in jaxb/www to make it available for people to
> download manually. Should I do that now, while I work on the maven
> java.net repository?

Yes - that's helpful, but you may want to wait until I check in the changes
for the verbose output and the dependency calculation

Should I be using the following XJC2Task method to ensure it will determine
if the generation is necessary?

        XJC2Task.addConfiguredDepends(dependencies);
        XJC2Task.addConfiguredProduces(products);

I was thinking of just adding all the schemas and binding files to the
addConfiguredDepends
and adding the *.java in the generated package directory to
addConfiguredProduces

Or is there a better way? We could do the calculation in the maven plugin,
but thought it better to delegate to the existing code in XJC2Task.

Should we expose configuration settings for the produce and depend list?