users@jaxb.java.net

Re: com.sun.bind.v2 reflection example

From: wiedkla <klaus.wiederaenders_at_alcatel.at>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:53:53 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Kirill,

there is another problem in this area:

With sun's javac and the jaxb-ri.20060301 the jaxb2-reflection
library from dev.java.net, which adds to com.sun.xml.bind.v2,
can be compiled. However, jaxb-ri.20060301 does not contain
an xjc necessary for generating the Java classes. So I used
the xjc from Sun bundled in jwsdp2.0. But the generated
classes do not compile against the jaxb-ri.20060301 jars.

So I tried it the other way around and tried to compile
the jaxb2-reflection sources against the jwsdp 2.0 jars:
Some of my earlier postings show the resulting error lists.

It seems, there are incompatibilies between jaxb2-reflection
and Sun's jwsdp/jaxb.

As a matter of fact, I can't get forward anymore and hope
Kohsuke Kawaguchi can help me.

Thanks again,
Klaus

Sent from the java.net - jaxb users forum at Nabble.com.