users@jaxb.java.net

Re: com.sun.bind.v2 reflection example

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:31:14 -0800

JAXB2 reflection shouldn't depend on the JAXB RI. If you find such a
dependency that's a bug.

JAXB in JWSDP is a released version and therefore it's usually not too
up-to-date.

Some of the earlier errors like

   javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlAccessOrder

suggests that you have a bit old JAXB 2.0 API jars. (There was a recent
name change in the API and "XmlAccessOrder" is a new one.)

I'll check if I'm bundling the JAXB API with jaxb2-reflection bundle.