users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Making a webpage for JAXB maven plugin?

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:06:50 -0800

I personally don't mind if either of you do it. I probably won't have time
to do it until after 4/4, as my current contract is ending and I am leaving
the country for a week.

I think the most important thing is to list the options, the default values,
and more than 1 example. That's what almost every user will be looking
for. Each possible setting should be used in at least one example.

Malachi