users@jaxb.java.net

Making a webpage for JAXB maven plugin?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:57:29 -0800

Hi,

Here at Sun, we are closing in on the release of the JAXB RI 2.0 FCS. In
the release note, I'd like to talk about the JAXB maven plugin, but I
realized that today, all the discussions has been in the mailing list,
so it's not very easy for people to follow.

I wonder if it's time to start having a web presence --- like in
jaxb/www/maven-jaxb-plugin? We can start with a simple index.html and
downloadable jar file.

Would be you be interested in adding those, or would you mind if I do it?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi