users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Plugin for EJB 3.0 annotations

From: Scott Allan <sallan1000_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:12:37 -0500

> Aleksei Valikov wrote:

> > I think we'll need jaxbcommons2 since jaxbcommons is JAXB 1.x based.

> +1. And may I suggest it to be jaxb2-commons? (to follow the tradition

> of jakarta-commons, xml-commons, etc)

> > However, ejb3 plugin seems to me much more than "commons", it is a

> > standalone plugin and needs a separate project, I think.

> > I have already suggested joining ejb3 plugin in

> hyperjaxb3... Scott, let

> > me know if that could be an option for you.

> I'll leave it up to you two to figure that out, then. I just

> wanted this

> young ejb3 plugin to have a home in java.net :-) so that the

> rest of us

> can contribute.

> --

> Kohsuke Kawaguchi

> Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com

My plugin can be used for any custom class and method annotations, not
just ejb3. How about if I rename it to something like AnnotationPlugin
and let hyperjaxb3 take care of specific ejb3 requirements?

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 25466 Spam messages and set
aside 2 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com