users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Problems parsing the IFX 1.5 Schema

From: Perry, Steve <Steve.Perry_at_fnf.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:19:42 -0500

Hi, Ed. That did the trick, thanks.

However, I am still getting the Unique Particle Attribution error (which, to get past I had to comment out each offending element in the IFX 1.5 schema). Ryan mentioned earlier on this thread that you guys run the IFX 1.5 schema through your nightly build, so how are you handling this?

The two offending elements are "PmtId" (lines 12451 and 12442 - part of a xsd:choice group) and "CurAmt" (lines 12445 and 12453 - part of the same xsd:choice group).

Is this a problem with the IFX schema? XMLSpy reads the schema in without complaining.

Thanks for any help!

--steve