users@jaxb.java.net

Issue 29

From: Andrew Ferguson <Andrew.Ferguson_at_arm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:19:47 +0100

hi,

 sometime in november I'm hoping to alpha an application using JAXB that
is required to validate xml (as it's the entry point of data to some
shared storage).

Because of this, issue 29 is a real showstopper - in a couple of weeks
time I'm anticipating that I'll be able to devote a few days to trying
to learn more about whats going wrong here, but having looked at the xjc
generated java files am already feeling intimidated :)

Is there any documentation giving an overview about how the generated
files work and interact with each other and the underlying sax parser?
Or are there any other docs that might help with this?

thanks,
Andrew