users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB and calendar datas

From: Jérôme Vuibert <jerome.vuibert_at_fleximage.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:53:00 +0100

In fact in my XML file milli-seconds are present.
The date field in the corresponding JAXB class stores the value.
But when I write back the XML file, milli-seconds have desappeared.

It is not really important for my application, but for people who need to
keep milli-seconds, it could be troublesome.

Sincerely.

Jerome