users@jaxb.java.net

Re: "unexpected character literal " Validation Exception

From: Ed Day <eday_at_obj-sys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:50:18 -0500

The type shown below would appear to be the same as:

<xs:complexType name="anyDataType">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:any processContents="lax" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

which, as pointed out, is nothing more than a series of child elements.

What it the reason for writing it the way it is written below?

Regards,

Ed Day
Objective Systems, Inc.