users@jaxb.java.net

[ANN] JAXB source code drops available

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:22:19 -0800

JAXB team is happy to announce the availability of the source code of
the JAXB RI.

 From now on, we plan to post the source code used for the weekly builds.
Both builds and the source code are available in the file sharing
section of the jaxb project web page [1]. Please note that at this time
the source code is licensed under the Java Research License [2].

We are still debugging the whole process, so let us know if you have any
suggestion to the bundles.

[1] https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=460
[2] http://java.net/jrl.html