users@jaxb.java.net

Re: [ANN] JAXB source code drops available

From: Mark Brouwer <mark.brouwer_at_virgil.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:46:58 +0100

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

> JAXB team is happy to announce the availability of the source code of
> the JAXB RI.

I would like to express my hapiness about these drops (except for the
fact they can't be distributed for commercial purposes). They appear to
be the first useable implementation for us, at least all the previous
problems we encountered are fixed and it seems to working with the
Crimson JAXP parser. And as a bonus you don't have to download the 30 MB
'monster' :-)

BTW is it also possible to extract the download in console mode?

Thanks,
--
Mark Brouwer