users@jaxb.java.net

Re: ant XJCTask: How to set the working directory (basedir)?

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:49:17 -0700

> schema.xsd is in "MyService". It contains statements like
> <xsd:import namespace="http://domain.com/types/2003/1" schemaLocation="../types/2003/1/types.xsd"/>

The @schemaLocation is resolved relative to the file that contains this
statement. So the current working directory should not affect the
compilation at all. Otherwise there's a bug.

> Do you have any suggestions for a more elegant structure?

If you are sure that XJC is affected by the current directory, please
file a bug report or send us a test kit that we can run to reproduce the
problem.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                  408-276-7063 (x17063)