users@jaxb.java.net

ant XJCTask: How to set the working directory (basedir)?

From: Jan Gramberg <jg_at_SYRACOM.DE>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:22:06 -0600

As described in the documentation for the ant task (http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.2/jaxb/ant.html), there is no attribute "basedir" for XJCTask.

I have to set the working directory for my XJCTask. This directory is not the same directory as defined by the basedir-attribute of <project>. Any ideas, how I could achieve this with ant?

My Reason for setting the working directory: In the schema-file "schema.xsd" are <xs:import> and <xs:include>-statements relative to the position of schema.xsd in the filesystem, which I can't change. This position is NOT the directory <project basedir/>.

Example:
+-Myprojectdir
  +-Sources
  +-XMLSchema
    +Service

    +Types

schema.xsd is in "Service". It contains statements like